Precast moulds, on-site formwork and scaffolding for viaduct piers
All piers have the same cross-sectional base and rectangular top
Seen the height of the piers varies from 4m to 14m, all vertical ribs have a different inclination.
The 1st stage consists of a viaduct with 34 high piers, poured on-site, after which 2 precast 80T heads are positioned on hydraulic scaffolds. The connection is poured afterwards.
The 2nd stage consists of a viaduct with 14 lower piers. The precast heads are positioned onto a hydraulic scaffold under which the piers are poured.
- Adjustable modular pier formwork
- Hydraulically tiltable and moveable pier head moulds
- Transport yokes for truck and barge
- Internal rebar supports
- External modular rebar scaffolds
- Hydraulic support scaffolds
- Connection form
- Hydraulic frames to hold the heads