You are responsible for loading and unloading trucks. At incoming deliveries you check the goods and make sure they are stored correctly.
- In addition, you provide the internal supply of materials to your colleagues.
- You take care of the necessary preparations for loading the trucks; applying advertising and safety markings, quality controls, going over checklists, etc.
- You work closely together with the entire team and report to the production manager.
- You have a few years of relevant experience in loading and unloading trucks (exceptional transports etc.) and you can easily work with a fork-lift truck.
- Variety in a job is very important to you and you get a kick out of it when things get hectic.
- As a team player you take the necessary responsibility and you work in a well-considered way.
- You communicate fluently in Dutch, French and English are a plus.
- You are flexible and can, occasionally, load a truck after or before working hours.
- You will be working in a dynamic team and a strongly growing SME.
- growing SME.
- You get the flexibility to start at 7 or 8 am.
- You can count on a competitive salary supplemented with meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance, 32 days leave (20 days holiday + 12 adv) and a sector pension plan.
- Construx is a global player in a niche market.
- You work from our office in Hulste
Construx is a dynamic international engineering and production company specializing in shuttering systems and precast moulds for the concrete industry. Our customers are precast companies, construction companies and contractors.
If you are interested in this job, please send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org and have a look at www.construx.eu to get an idea of what Construx designs and produces every day.