Lasser / Samensteller Maarsbergen (NL)
Construx is a dynamic international engineering and manufacturing company specialising in formwork systems, precast moulds for the concrete industry and infrastructure works. Our customers are precast concrete companies, construction and infrastructure companies and contractors. To support the further growth of the company, we wish to strengthen our team with several Welders - Mechanics
Experienced welder wanted
- As a welder or assembler, every day you help CONSTRUX achieve its mission: "shaping the future of concrete".
- As a welder/composer, you are responsible for assembling and welding steel formwork systems and steel prefabricated moulds.
- Using a work drawing, you assemble the product for subsequent welding (mig/mag).
- All our products are custom-made for our customers. As a result, you will never weld serial work and can learn a lot of new things.
- You have relevant experience as a mig/mag welder or are highly motivated to learn.
- You can/will read drawings and assemble complex pieces.
- You want to continue to develop and learn.
- You have work experience or are in possession of a diploma of VMBO or MBO level 1 or 2 or a BBL-training.
- You will join a dynamic team and a rapidly growing company.
- We provide internal training to grow further.
- Construx is a global player in the formwork market.
- You will work from our newly built office in Maarsbergen.
Send your CV to email@example.com and take a look at www.construx.be to get an idea of what Construx designs and produces every day.
Translated with DeepL