Adjustable substation mould
A fully hydraulic/electric mould to manufacture 8 different lengths and 3 different widths
The substations are poured upside-down and turned 180° on a 65T turning station (see chapter 4) before they are finished.
- Inside length adjustable from 2180mm to 6380mm with 600mm increments
- Inside width 2300mm, 2500mm and 3780mm
- Inside height steplessly adjustable from 2500mm to 3600mm
- Wall thickness adjustable from 100mm to 200mm with 20mm increments
- Floor thickness steplessly adjustable from 120mm to 300mm
The outside mould has 3 hydraulically movable panels, the fourth panel can be opened electrically over a distance of 3000mm. Vibrating the elements is done with 30 high frequency vibrators.
The inside mould has a fixed part and a movable part with modular intermediate parts of 600mm, 1200mm and 2400mm which can be fit in individually of together. The width of each module and of the complete inside mould can be adjusted with one single movement by means of electric spindles. The intermediate parts can be prepared on beforehand in order to speed up the adjustment of the mould.
When demoulding, first the inside corners are pulled down hydraulically after which the wall panels are pulled down hydraulically, this leaves an 8mm opening on all sides. All hydraulic rams and electric spindles are controlled by means of a PLC with touchpad which also shows the workflow graphics.
Request your quote