Self-reacting moulds for TT floor elements
Construx supplies 3 self-reacting moulds of 600T each for the production of TT floor elements.
The construction of the mould absorbs all applied prestressing forces hence there is no need for any anchoring.
Technical specifications of the beds and the elements:
- Pouring length 42m
- Width adjustable from 1670mm to 3000mm
- Fixed positions at 2400mm and 2500mm
- Fixed legs, intermediate distance 1200mm
- Thickness top plate 70mm, top-ups possible
- Interchangeable bases
- Prestressing force 600T
- Stressing cylinders at fixed positions
- Stroke cylinders 350mm
- 1 hydraulic unit for the 3 beds
Moulds 1 and 2: Leg height from 320mm to 620mm, 3 cylinders of 250T, lined-up
Mould 3: Leg height from 320mm to 820mm, 6 in-line cylinders of 200T, rectangular setup