Flood barrier moulds
Construx supplies different moulds for the top beam of the east and west embankments in Ostend
Main moulds for straight barrier blocks with tongue and groove connection:
- Height 1850mm shore side, 300mm seaside
- Length 1750mm
- Width 2000mm at the base, 470mm at the top
- Average weight per block 10T
- Poured upside-down
- Box-outs for forklift or slings
- Partly exposed aggregate finish
- Stored in curing chamber
Special infills for tapered blocks and blocks with water drainage and electrical cable ducts.
The elements are demoulded by turning them together with the mould with the use of a hydraulic turning device.