Carrousel plant for filligree slabs
Pumping concrete in an extremely compact circulation plant for filigree slabs
This Construx carrousel plant is erected in a very small production facility and has a maximum output of 590m² of floor slabs per shift, only requiring a staff of 4 to 5 people.
The circulation plant stands out because of the use of a concrete pump with placing boom and a digitally controlled hydraulic pallet lifting system.
- Limited area of 84m x 12m
- 9 ground positions, including lift and storage
- 20 pallets 12,5m x 2,4m
- Sides 80mm high
- Stationary hydraulic lift
- Storage in 2 racks of 9 positions each
- 3 sets of transverse wagons
- Vibrating station
- Concrete pump with placing boom
- Semi-automated controls