The production of precast concrete stairs made easy with the Construx fully hydraulically adjustable stair moulds. A manual alternative is also possible.
Horizontal or vertical cast version
The Construx hydraulically adjustable stair moulds are by far the most versatile available on the market. They come as a horizontal or a vertical cast version. The most common are the horizontal moulds.
- Stair moulds with fixed sizes: Vertical or horizontal stair moulds with fixed sizes for risers and goings
- Insertcaster: This stair mould is a side-cast type for straight flights, only one side needs to be finished by hand
- Flexcaster: Moulds for stairs with top and bottom landings, this formwork is suitable for producing stairs upside down (steps facing downwards)
- Flexcasters with hydraulic handpumps: This is an economic solution when there is no need to tilt the stair mould
- Sidecaster: These hydraulically adjustable side-pour stair moulds are suitable to make stairs of which both top and bottom have a fair-faced finish
- Combicaster: This type of stair mould is suitable for producing winding stairs in a top-down concept
- Upcaster: On the ramp, stairs can be poured in their upright position