Construx is a dynamic international engineering and manufacturing company specialising in formwork systems, machinery and precast moulds for the concrete industry. To support the further growth of our metal company and optimise internal assembly at our production site, Construx is looking for an: "assembly employee".
- Together with your colleague, you will be responsible for the visual inspection, pre-assembly and testing of finished structures.
- You will help with the assembly of hydraulic and electrical components.
- You take care of preparations for transport, preparing all parts, (dis)assembling, etc.
- You work closely with the entire team and report directly to the production manager.
- You have several years of relevant experience with assembly of metal constructions.
- Knowledge of (metal) construction plans is a must.
- Variety in a job is very important to you.
- As a team player, you take the necessary responsibility, work in a well-considered way with an eye for detail.
- You communicate fluently in Dutch and can express yourself fluently in English.
- Plus points are; experience forklift, overhead crane, hydraulics, electricity and welding.
- You will join a dynamic team and a strongly
- You will have the flexibility to start at 7am or 8am.
- You can count on a competitive salary supplemented with meal vouchers, eco vouchers, hospitalisation insurance, 32 days off (20 days holiday + 12 adv) and a sectoral pension plan.
- Construx is a global player in a niche market. We provide the necessary training and support to get to know our constructions.
- You will work from our office in Hulste
Construx is a dynamic international engineering and production company specialised in formwork systems and precast moulds for the concrete industry. Our customers are precast companies, construction companies and contractors.
If you are interested in this job, please send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +32 478 44 68 29.and take a look at www.construx.eu to get an idea of what Construx designs and produces every day.