Tilting tables for fair-faced and exposed aggregate concrete walls
This project features 3 production lines for fair-faced and exposed aggregate concrete wall panels
In total, 15 tilting tables of 13m x 4m will be installed, of which 2 lines of 5 tables in a first phase. The tables are provided with all needed accessories to produce 3750mm high industrial wall panels with tongue and groove and triangular chamfers all around.
- Steel triangular chamfer welded on 3 sides of the plate
- Longitudinal side-form, continuously variable in height, bolted chamfer on top
- Hydraulically tiltable lateral side-forms, continuously variable in height, bolted chamfer on top
- Interchangeable full steel side-forms on the table: 140mm, 200mm en 250mm, these forms are double-sided, both sides have welded chamfers on top and bottom, one side is flat with a detachable tongue, the other side has a groove
- Strong 2000kg box magnets, brackets and open side-forms